Smart City Event 2019
The International Smart City Event where you will experience the latest smart solutions for the city of the future!
The 9th edition of the international Smart City Event will take place in The Hague (The Netherlands) on the 20th and 21th of June 2019.
Last year over 900 professionals from different countries and cities, came together in The Hague. This year, experts from leading cities will be on stage to present their unique projects of smart cities. During these 2 days there will be several keynote speeches, round table sessions, excursions and much more!
High Level Experts 2019
Lambert van Nistelrooij,
Member of the European Parliament for the EPP/CDA and Coordinator in the Committee on Regional Development
Head Smart City at the city of Vienna
President SmartCity insitute
Smart City 2019 | What can you expect?
- Keynote speeches from inspiring smart city experts: learn from front-running cities around the world
- Smart City Challenge: build your own smart city with your fellow experts and colleagues
- Roundtable sessions: ask experts what you need to know for your smart city
- Innovation playground: meet startups and innovative companies with smart city solutions
- Smart City Tours: visit smart city projects in the Netherlands
- Not so smart after party: network and have fun near the Sail at Scheveningen Village
Attending Countries in 2018
|Czech Republic||Republic of Suriname||Republic of Latvia|
|Republic of Serbia||Republic of Kazakhstan||United States|
|Republic of Cyprus||Slovakia||Germany|
|Republic of Zambia||Canada||Malaysia|
|Republic of Lithuania||Poland||Spain|
Whom you’ll meet?
During the Smart City Event, you’ll:
- Meet about more than 700 Smart City experts from over 45 different countries
- Learn from national and international colleagues
- Listen to successful stories and lessons learned from fellow cities
“I visited the first day of the Smart City Event. It was ‘spot on’, interesting speakers, good subjects and nice participants.”
“The conference was nice, many people to talk with and the speakers told an interesting story. The round tables were good to discuss topics more into detail.”
“The presentations were very good and inspiring. Nice to have presentations from all over the world.”
“Good crowd, all very much interested and experienced in smart cities.”
“The round table sessions have been a real opportunity to share in first hand our experience and allows us to discuss and to learn about the other participants.”