Smart City Event 2018
The International Smart City Event where you will experience the latest smart solutions for the city of the future!
The 8th edition of the international Smart City Event will take place in The Hague (The Netherlands) on the 27th and 28th of June 2018
Last year over 700 professionals from different countries and cities, came together in The Hague. This year, experts from leading cities will be on stage to present their unique projects of smart cities. During these 2 days there will be several keynote speeches, round table sessions, excursions and much more!
High Level Experts 2018
Chief Technology Officer at city of Amsterdam
Founder and President at Future Cities Council and Director of the Training and Smart Solutions Center at the German University of Technology in Oman
Chief Resilience Officer and manager Rotterdam Climate Proof at City of Rotterdam
strategic advisor city of Rio de Janeiro
Smart City 2018 | What can you expect?
- Keynote speeches from inspiring smart city experts: ask them what you need to know for your smart city
- Smart City Challenge: build your own smart city with your fellow experts and colleagues
- Roundtable sessions: learn from front running cities around the world
- Innovation playground: meet startups and innovative companies with smart city solutions
- Smart City Tours: visit smart city projects in the Netherlands and Belgium
- Not so smart after party: network and have fun
|Czech Republic||Republic of Suriname||Republic of Latvia|
|Republic of Serbia||Republic of Kazakhstan||United States|
|Republic of Cyprus||Slovakia||Germany|
|Republic of Zambia||Canada||Malaysia|
|Republic of Lithuania||Poland||Spain|
Whom you’ll meet?
During the Smart City Event, you’ll:
- Meet about 700 Smart City experts from over 30 different countries
- Learn from national and international colleagues
- Listen to successful stories and lessons learned from fellow cities
“I visited the first day of the Smart City Event. It was ‘spot on’, interesting speakers, good subjects and nice participants.”
“The conference was nice, many people to talk with and the speakers told an interesting story. The round tables were good to discuss topics more into detail.”
“The presentations were very good and inspiring. Nice to have presentations from all over the world.”
“Good crowd, all very much interested and experienced in smart cities.”
“The round table sessions have been a real opportunity to share in first hand our experience and allows us to discuss and to learn about the other participants.”